Monday, October 28, 2019

19A - Idea Napkin No. 2


For one, when I am interested in something, I make it my number one goal to see it through and ensure that it is successful which will help me make this idea successful to. Also, I have a interest in giving back and helping the greater good and this idea is something that combines those two talents which is why I pitched it to begin with. I have experience in student loans and have read enough on them to have a pretty good idea of how they work and how one can make them work for their lifestyle. I see this business playing a large role in my life seeing that it helps me give back to the world while earning an income and saving others thousands of dollars. I am offering customers a way to navigate their student loans through 24/7 calling for a personalized plan that works for their exact financial situation and time plan. This service is open to anyone that is applying for or currently has student loans that they have been struggling to pay off and need assistance with to make ends work. All of my customers are having financial troubles when it comes to their plans or are just trying to optimize their plan and save some more money.These people care because these student loans are putting many out of houses and unable to move forward in life because they are bogged down by these payments they are forced to make. Most of the time, they are being ripped off as well. This idea could potentially save them thousands.My core competencies are that I am dedicated to seeing this idea come to life because I also have to struggle with these student loans. I need to do everything that I can to pay off these loans before I graduate or else I will have to deal with them just like everyone else and not be able to truly excel right after college. I have this vested interest that makes me want more than anything to make this idea work.
I feel like these elements fit together beautifully which makes it even better for the idea. I want this as much as anyone else and there is a large group of people that would happily pay a small fee monthly to save thousands and thousands of dollars and time. This, paired with the fact that I have to deal with it too gives me a vested interest to make it happen. It connects all my interests and allows me to make a living as well.
I was not given any feedback other than that it was good that I have a financial background and I should pursue an MSF degree which I have taken into account and plan to do to move my future and education forward.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaiden,
    It's evident that you are driven and will work hard to accomplish a goal you set for yourself, this is good when starting a new business because it is going to test your character. It looks like you have a good understanding of student loans, so hopefully you will be able to help other students as well. It's good to see the elements of your business coming together nicely, and hopefully it will prove to be a workable model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaiden

    I believe being able to finish something you started is a great characteristic to have when being an entrepreneur. I think you're napkin idea was very clear and you answered all the points this assignment asked for. Student loans affect people negatively not just financially but mentallly too. You will be saving a lot of people from having a harder life and make them much happier!

    ReplyDelete