Thursday, November 7, 2019

22A - Elevator Pitch No. 3

I have reflected on my recent critique and definitely lengthened my pitch as some had said. I had difficulty making the camera lower but I tried to make better eye contact and ensure that I am keeping good posture. I have noticed that by this third pitch, the words almost come naturally and I don't have to re-record too many times.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jaiden,
    I like how you were able to hook the audience, I just feel it could be shorted some. It would be best to focus more on your service rather than using half of your time to relate to the audience. Your pace was great and it seemed well rehearsed. Overall this was a great pitch and your service is very clever.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaiden,

    I like that you were able to move the camera a bit farther down so we could see you better. I would try to make sure you do not reference Bright Futures as a loan considering it is a scholarship and your audience may get confused. Otherwise, I still think this service has potential and I like the pitch overall as it mentions what one needs to know.

    ReplyDelete