Monday, September 30, 2019

11A - Idea Napkin No. 1


  1. My name is Jaiden Patel. I am a freshman studying Finance in the hopes of being placed in the MSF program and graduating with a master’s degree. I’d like to think I am a natural born leader and I have a lot of experience in analyzing financial information. I aspire to one day be in private wealth management and ideally solely managing my own wealth. I see this business as an entrepreneurial venture that helps give back to society in a way and see it playing a large role in my life.
  2. I am offering a service that is able to help anyone dealing with student loans a way to perfect their plan based on their financial needs and time frame in order to ensure they are paying what they should be.
  3. I am offering it to anyone that has had to take out a student loan and is in need of a way to make the plan easier for them and more digestible so they are able to live their daily life without constantly stressing about them. All of them are still working to pay these loans off and are struggling in some way.
  4. Customers care because the student loan companies most are using are screwing them and they have really no way of determining what they should be paying. My service will give them peace of mind and potentially save them loads of money and time.
  5. I will have a master’s degree from one of the best MSF programs in the nation and the ability to see these problems and find solutions that are outside the box.

I believe that these five elements fit together pretty well and in a way that will increase the chance of the business venture working. I am sure that millions of people have this need which gives me a great target customer and I believe that many need a service like this to even stay afloat and not have to worry about being totally ripped off. I think my skill set paired with the need is perfect to ensure the success of the service.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaiden,

    I believe having a background in analyzing financial information is very important because it will help you be able to know how to run a business. When you are able to have the business background when deciding to own your business would allow you to see if your business would actually be successful or not. If you are able to attain an MSF degree from the University of Florida your business would be set.

    Amanda Gonzalez

    ReplyDelete